These are groups that meet throughout the week for Bible studies, book studies, prayer, and encouragement of one another. It’s important for us to have God’s principles guiding our daily lives so we provide an informal teaching and discussion time. Growth Groups are available for adults and teens. There are also age appropriate classes for children including nursery care for infants and toddlers. Please check out the Events page for meeting dates and times. If you have any questions about these groups, please contact the church.
- Sunday School hour groups include adult studies, teens and children’s times.
- Adult Classes include:
- Where is your church going? – Study of 1st Timothy
- One Hour One Book – video teaching by Pastor Randy Smith
- Ladies Reading Group – Meets in the library to read Grace Awakening by Charles Swindoll
- Teens – New Testament study
- Grades 4-6 – Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 & 2 Samuel
- Grades 1-3 – Heroes of the Old Testament
- Nursery Care provided
- Adult Classes include:
- We have an Active Seniors group that anyone over 50 can enjoy their monthly meetings. They enjoy good conversation, but also do ministry for others.
- Children – There are a variety of programs that help our children learn and grow in Bible knowledge and application. From Sunday School classes to “Friday Nite Lite”, a family-friendly program designed for young families. Nursery care is available for infants and toddlers during Sunday morning services. All children’s workers comply with full background checks. Protecting children is a top priority.
- Teen Time (Middle and High School) is a time on Sunday evenings for practical Bible study, prayer, and activities.
- Women sometimes need that time just for “the girls”. Sometimes it’s a several week Bible study, sometimes a holiday tea, sometimes a social, but it’s always encouragement.
- Men’s discipleship is a great time for “the guys” to grow and challenge each other spiritually.
- Our Worship Team meets weekly to sharpen their skills to “give their best” to the Lord on Sundays and lead the congregation in awesome worship.
Other Local Ministries
Our people also enjoying ministering to our communities. Some of these ministries include:
- MOMS stands for Moms of the military, although Dads are invited as well. This is a once a month meeting time for encouragement of military families.
- Ministering to the elderly and shut-ins at Manor Care monthly on Sunday afternoons.
- We partner with Child Evangelism Fellowship for after-school and summer programs.
- Our children’s summer camp is at Camp Conquest. A handful of our members volunteer a week of their summer to help out.
- A couple times a year, we help out at the Global Aid Network warehouse in Lancaster, PA.