2 Timothy 1:7
The theme for this year is STRONGER and the theme verse is 2 Timothy 1:7. The program will center on stories from the book of Daniel. The campers will learn of our strong God and the strength they can have from God and friendships with other believers.
Camp begins June 17, 2018 and runs in one week increments ending on July 13, 2018. Campers are divided into three ages groups: Pioneer (ages 7 to 9), Adventure (ages 10 to 12), and Quest (ages 13 to 15). If your teen wants to devote 3 weeks to being at camp participating in a leadership program, they can sign up for the STACC program (ages 15 to 17). (Psst, it’s not too late to sign up for STACC. They need one more male applicant.)
There is an Early Discount if you apply by May 1, 2018. There is also a Family Discount if you are sending more than one child to camp. If you feel you can’t afford sending your child(ren) to Camp Conquest, there is financial assistance available from the camp and from the church.
- The most critical need is NURSES
- June 14-16 – 1 nurse for the Father/Daughter weekend (overnight)
- Please click the link below for dates during Camp Conquest weeks
- The second most critical need is Male Counselors
- 2018 Staff Needs – if you are interested in volunteering, please click this link to see where you might be able to be used
- Volunteer Training sessions:
- If you are volunteering this summer, please try and make it to one of the training sessions listed below. At these 3-hour sessions, you will hear about what’s happening at camp in 2018, have some lunch, and participate in the summer staff training. Please RSVP for the training session you wish to attend.
- April 22 @ 12:00 pm – Penn Valley Church, Telford
- May 6 @ 12:00 pm – Grace Family Church, New Holland
- May 20 @ 12:30 pm – Grace Church, Litiz
- June 9 @ 9:00 am – Camp Conquest
- The most critical need is NURSES
Other Camp Conquest Events:
Camp Workdays: April 21, 2018 – Come help out around camp getting it ready for the spring and summer events.
Father/Son Weekend: April 27 through 29, 2018 – There are still spots available! If you want to try camp before going for a week, these are great opportunities. Please click the link for more details.
Church Leadership One Day Event: May 12, 2018 – Youth leaders may arrive Friday evening, May 11, for bonus material. As church leaders we face real challenges and opportunities. Yet, most of us are not formally trained to lead our church through complex issues. We need help, but we don’t even know who to ask. Come to receive some relevant information from expert practitioners and build relationships with lay leaders from other Charis Fellowship churches! There is NO cost for this event, but registration is required. RSVP to [email protected] or 717.336.2541 by May 1.
Father/Daughter Summer Getaway: June 14 through 16, 2018 – If you want to try camp before going for a week, these are great opportunities. Please click the link for more details.
Father/Daughter Camp: October 19 through 21, 2018 – If you want to try camp before going for a week, these are great opportunities. Please click the link for more details.
The Camp Conquest official website is campconquest.org. You can also click on the logo at the top of the page or any of the links above.
If you wish to donate to Camp Conquest, you can donate directly and/or as you shop through AmazonSmile. If you use AmazonSmile, just sign in with your Amazon account and search for “Grace Brethren Retreat Center” as the charity. Just remember to start shopping at smile.amazon.com (instead of the main Amazon page).